Big Bag. Big Bag.

awsome

I MISS THE SHYGUYS!!! XD

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Hot coffee!

After a few hours I finally finished the game! Lol'd at the hot coffee scene XD

Sonny Sonny

BEST. GAME. EVER!

I've playing Sonny for days and its still entertaining and awesome. I love this game, the concept, the graphics, the music, the gameplay, the bosses (the sinijd battle was long and painful, but i finally killed him! [mana bomb + subversion = pwnage XD])...Thank you for this enormous piece of greatness! I really hope you make more of this!

(I found a "bug" . If you stun an enemy which is already stunned strange things happen... :P)

Krinn responds:

Haha yes that's a slight graphical shebang that I'll probably have to figure out! Thanks for playing hope you had fun :D

Bubble Tanks Bubble Tanks

WOW!!

Awesome game, simple and addictive. (Ok, i've reached the 4 ends of the world... better stop playing now)

SMW Electronic Jazz SMW Electronic Jazz

welll...

a midi... and messed up sampling. Werrrd

vcrock responds:

From what I've seen from all your reviews and the responses to them, it would seem to me that you basically joined this site for the sole purpose of pissing people off. Nothing else. It CAN'T be for your music, because I've yet to see ANYTHING on your page worth wasting 2-3 minutes of my life listening to. Actually, people like you(besides making me so nauseous I could projectile vomit random objects) make me want to do more. You inspire me to to try harder and make better music to prove your sorry, illiterate, retarded ass WRONG!! You may be considered "smart" or "music saavy" where you come from, but here...heh...not so much! You have a nice one.

Mario Mix for Piano Mario Mix for Piano

this is the real number one

the best videogame remix in newgrounds ever!! the feeling, the harmony, all was very good!! but normal people (im not normal) thinks loud drums and complicated fx mixed with a vgmusic midi with synths is the best remix in the world... is sad REAL music like this isnt ranked better. good job.

Super Mario! Super Mario!

you said it

mario midi... with synths... thats all